During my time in Kyiv and Dnipro, I have discovered that Ukraine values its traditions unlike any other country I have visited in the past. I have been fortunate enough to celebrate Trinity Day with a Ukrainian family and I have gained a real sense that this country has an incredibly strong cultural identity. It is important that this is passed on to the next generation.
Hello, thank you for checking out my blog about my time in Ukraine. I am a University student from the United Kingdom and I have spent 3 weeks in Dnipro teaching English to the children of Boarding School 3. I am part of an organisation called GoCamp, a fantastic initiative founded just over 2 years ago which is actively changing the lives of many young people, and I am proud to be a small part of this project.
Wednesday, 7 June 2017
Day of Traditions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment