I also took some time to show the children my travelling photos and my Instagram page, this was very rewarding for me as many of the children haven’t been outside of their own country before. And I was pleased that I could open them up to knew cultures and countries, this is important if the next generation of Ukrainians are to be global citizens.
Hello, thank you for checking out my blog about my time in Ukraine. I am a University student from the United Kingdom and I have spent 3 weeks in Dnipro teaching English to the children of Boarding School 3. I am part of an organisation called GoCamp, a fantastic initiative founded just over 2 years ago which is actively changing the lives of many young people, and I am proud to be a small part of this project.
Thursday, 1 June 2017
Berryland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment